|Centre coordinator|| Mrs Joyce Mogoadile
|Address||Next to Rural Administration Offices, behind Molepolole Consumer's Co-operative
PO Box 3071, Molepolole
| (+267) 591 6546 / 592 0933
Satellite: Letlhakeng Contact Person; Goabaone Abrahm
This is one of the biggest counselling centres for BOCAIP and was established in 1998 as a community response to growing cases of HIV/AIDS in the country.
Keletso Counselling Centre strives to address the different needs of the community and those affected and infected by HIV through an HIV based counseling as well as generic counseling. These types of counseling encompass a number of services offered and they are:
- HIV/AIDS Counselling & Testing (Home Testing, Mobile Testing, & Index Testing)
- Community TB Care
- Community Care - PLHIV
- Linkage to Care & Services
- HIV/AIDS/TB/GBV Education and Sesitisation
- HIV Prevention Programs for Youths and Adolescents
- Gender Norms
- General Counselling (Pre Marital, marital, spiritual counselling etc.)
Bana Ba Keletso Child Care Centre (BBK)
The centre also operates an established OVC programme which is known as Bana Ba Keletso Child Care Centre (BBK). The OVC programme is located at Magokotswane ward in Molepolole. It is a Christian community response to the ever increasing number of children who are orphaned mainly as a result of HIV/AIDS. BBK offers its services through a number of activities which are:
- Pre-school for children aged 2-6 yrs
- Life skills camps-Outdoor experiential learning events.
- Counseling for caregivers and OVC
- Community educational outreach- Parenting and OVC care
- Daily feeding programme for the children
- Psychosocial Support for kids aged 7-18 years
The programme has previously received funding from Masiela Trust Fund and US Department of Defence, through the Rotary Club which completed phase 1 and 2 of the programmes structures respectively. The phase 1 is the two classrooms for the OVC and the ablution block whereas the second phase is the administration block and the kitchen with a dining hall. The US, Department of Defence, through the Rotary Club has just completed the third phase of the structures which is the pre-school classrooms.
Stakeholders and partners include the local Church, the business community, the government, Masiela Trust Fund, Marang Child Care Network, UNICEF, hospitals and clinics, and the community including people from other faiths.