|Centre Coordinator||Mr Emmannuel Segotso
|Address||Maun, Botswana, Next to New Mall
It is situated in Maun, Next to New Mall, Sedie Ward, . It is a joint Christian HIV and AIDS intervention programme which started as a result of the government’s call to churches to become involved in the fight against HIV and AIDS.
The following are the services provided:
- HIV Counselling and Testing (Home testing, Mobile Testing, Index Testing)
- Community TB Care
- Community Care - PLHIV
- Linkage to care and services
- HIV/AIDS/TB/GBV Education and Sesitisation
- HIV/AIDS Prevention Programs for Youths and Adolescents
- Counselling for Alcohol Users and Abusers
- General Counselling
The centre works with the youth, Christian and non-Christian community members, schools, churches, organisations, clinics and hospitals. Their area of coverage is the whole of the Ngamiland District.